Permanent Water

        Permanent transfers permanently and legally change the location where  water rights are appurtenant and possibly the point of diversion.

        Initiate a transfer request at least seven (7) working days before the Board meeting to allow time for research. A transfer fee is collected to offset recording and research costs.

       Bring related plats or documents that may help support your transfer request to the office. Company personnel will review your application and discuss transfer policies with you.

       All lien holders and mortgagees must consent to the transfer before the paperwork is completed.

       After TFCC Board approval, transfer applications are sent to the American Falls Reservoir District for final approval by their Board.

       The entire transfer process may take as long as 3 months to complete.